Friday, April 30

heh...being one sort of...me!!

hard to share feelings, but it's even more harder to express the feeling we have for some reason, some stupid reason, i guess it shud be.hahahahaha...doing xms like crazee and doing nothing even more than seeing books n f-ing.can't even wait for today to finish.last paper for final xms then i can go back thinking of nothing else more other than to live online for whole day.heh, guess it can't be helped. i was so keen on the things i shud do in my tyme.tell you wat, i am being reluctant nowadays, and shud i tell, that i am afraid if something that i wud avoid come and say hi! to me...well,it's not hard being one sort of...me. bcuz i'm simple.that more i like it.

...i'm done...



Friday, April 30

heh...being one sort of...me!!

hard to share feelings, but it's even more harder to express the feeling we have for some reason, some stupid reason, i guess it shud be.hahahahaha...doing xms like crazee and doing nothing even more than seeing books n f-ing.can't even wait for today to finish.last paper for final xms then i can go back thinking of nothing else more other than to live online for whole day.heh, guess it can't be helped. i was so keen on the things i shud do in my tyme.tell you wat, i am being reluctant nowadays, and shud i tell, that i am afraid if something that i wud avoid come and say hi! to me...well,it's not hard being one sort of...me. bcuz i'm simple.that more i like it.

...i'm done...



No comments: